Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do your animals talk to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course they talk to me. I know what each barks means and they know when I tell them to come eat

Post Thanks / Like
    Not only do we chat but we argue...Tappi loves to back talk....smart alecky cat....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Our cat Stitch is always chatting to us. When he walks in and you say hello to him he meows back for as long as you keep chatting to him:kitty2:
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew we weren't the only ones!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    These were my babies. Shep (with white chest) we took from a neighbour who had him chained to a drainpipe for the first 6 months of his life. Sam we had from 8 weeks old. Sam especially was very intelligent. If I was watching something on TV and didn't want to miss anything, I could ask him to go and get DH up out of bed for his nightshift and on the way back, to bring his leader for a walk and he'd do just that. I used to tell the dogs everything....that's the good thing about dogs, they never judge you!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Sam looks just like my lab Diesel They are sweet Diane

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely talked to my dogs and they talked back! Tip's attention span was a bit longer than Mitzi's, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I talk to my cats all the time. Its the only sensible conversation i have in this house :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Fred the cat talks to us. But sadly, I think dementia is setting in (he's 15). It seems that sometimes in the middle of the night, he gets lost, or forgets that we're there and calls for us while walking from room to room... He has this long drawn out meow that I swear sounds like "helloooooo"...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a cat who did that. He wasn't old though. He'd just get lonely in the middle of the night and call out to us.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast