Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do your animals talk to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    And do you talk back?

I can say most assuredly that all of the cats talk to me and I know just what they are saying. For instance, Cutie Pie is yelling at me right now for getting home so late and is telling me to love on him NOW.

I also "talk" for the cats too :p They can be quite witty

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Arthur and I have talks all the time. It's just us, so we have conversations all the time. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, my little yorkie and I had conversations all the time. He was the smartest, bravest little dog! One time when we were taking a walk he took off (on a lead, mind) after a great dane. Now, I'm not really comfortable around big dogs that I don't know.

I managed to forestall disaster and reel him in. I asked him if he was trying to get me killed! I swear he smiled! LOL! Turns out the dane was female.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Danes have that affect on people...Mine tell me how lovely they are all the time!!!

Yes Sully (Great Dane/Blood Hound mix) tells me how sad he was while I wasnt home everyday.... Ace (Great Dane/Bull Mastiff mix) tells me he is just happy to sit on my feet!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do your animals talk to you?

Nuuuuuurse...........nuuuurse..................... she's out of bed again

Post Thanks / Like
    My guinea pigs talk to me. Especially at parsley time.

The dog doesn't talk but she has a series of "looks".

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes...and yes. Of course. :)

Jasper is 70 in human years and really is a grumpy old man, always moaning about something. Usually about how inept humans are.

Eloise is the cutest little thing ever...... with language that would make a docker blush. She came home from the last visit to the Cattery with some choice new words... :rolleyes008:

DH says that hearing us having conversations still freaks him out after all this time. :surprised010:
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes and they are usually asking to be fed.

That goes for the kids too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fairly sure DW would say that our budgie talks to her and that he understands every word she says. She also frequently says she wishes I'd pay as much attention as the budgie
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast