Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orlando FlexTicket and the Orlando Combo Ticket

Post Thanks / Like
    I went ahead and ordered the combo ticket, couldnt justify an extra 60 "just to be on the safe side". Anyway they came today, there are 2 tickets instead of one and thats it. One ticket is the Anhauscer (sp!) Busch side and the other is Universal/IOA/WnW etc - just for the sake of 1 less ticket they charge so much more!

And, in the letter i got with the tickets it said that Complete Orlando was its sister company! And on the back of the letter it had the address which started ATD something-or-other which is Attraction Tickets Direct - so it seems like they are all connected anyway!

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="Kate, post: 219618"]I went ahead and ordered the combo ticket, couldnt justify an extra 60 "just to be on the safe side". Anyway they came today, there are 2 tickets instead of one and thats it. One ticket is the Anhauscer (sp!) Busch side and the other is Universal/IOA/WnW etc - just for the sake of 1 less ticket they charge so much more!
    quote]

Hi Kate did you pay 191 or the 160 they are advertised at

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the 6 park combo ticket which is at 179 right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Kate did you go through an agent or Direct

Post Thanks / Like
    I got them from Orlando Ticket Deals, have used them since we first started going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12