Thread: a disney wedding?

Post Thanks / Like
    Its too late for the next trip but perhaps the trip after

How much does this cost and is it hard to arrange? does anyone have any pictures of what it looks like at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm not mistaken, the packages start at about $5000. Getting married at Disney is not cheap!!! I think that some of us on here *know* somone who married at Disney...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    We got married at Disney in 2002 at the wedding pavilion

I'll try and upload some photos when I remember. It's not cheap but it's really great
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    There are quite a few venues to have your ceremony and reception at/in with a WDW wedding! I know someone who had their reception in the rotunda of the American Pavillion! (After EPCOT closed for the evening, of course). You really can do nearly anything you please, for a price.

Keith, can't wait to see your photos again! Helen was so beautiful.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Keith! WE WANT PHOTO's!

I really did think that it would be less than $5000.. I know that's a starter price but it's still quite good... I thought weddings where like WAY more expensive than that
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    i got the dvd for the weddings you can have anything but it all costs extra it starts from $4000 for a small intimate wedding for less than 18 people. there are loads of add on extras though