Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone!

I'm a mother of three girls, and one husband!

I'm from England but live and work in Greece.
    I'm an English Language teacher, I'm currently writing a book and am also trying to run an online business too! So, as you can imagine I'm quite busy.

My husband and I have been to Disney before, but this year we are taking the girls. They are soooo excited, and can't wait to go.
    They'll have to though as we're not going until August!
    To be honest I'm itching to go too, so I guess we're all as bad.
    Am looking forward to making friendships with other Disney fans and also learning any tips!

Happy Forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    and welcome to Secrets.

We're going in August too

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and a warm

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to Secrets.

We are also going in August but the opposite to you, I am the mother of 3 boys... they keep me very busy !

Enjoy Secrets and do ask about anything you are unsure of

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Wow, there are plenty of us going in August! We'll be fighting to get on the rides )
    We'll be there the 15th for 3 weeks.
    My kids are looking forward to the new Harry Potter World. Anybody been? I was wondering how much the wands were :/
    God knows how we're going to get all the things that they want to buy back to Greece! They already have shopping lists <:0
    I've been checking out the kids eat free restaurants already ( you can never be too prepared!!)

Found 3 sites with lists of restaurants that participate.
    Enjoy!! xoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Harry Potter doesn't open until 18th June but there will be a few soft openings previous to that.

We're not doing any Disney Parks apart from Typhoon Lagoon but we have a 14 day Universal ticket ( mainly to experience Harry Potter)

Last year we did 6 weeks with out a single park

We rarely eat on site so Ican't help with on site dining but can help with any off site you might be thinking of.

Enjoy your planning - it's half the fun

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandra, hi - 6 weeks without a single park, now that's willpower for you!

I thought that the Harry Potter world had already opened!! I'm glad we didn't miss it then

We are not staying on site, we will be in the Sheraton Vistana, looks nice but will let you know!! ha ha!!

As for dining, most of ours will not be within Disney so any sites you can give me would be approciated.
    Do you know if you can take your own food into the theme parks? Would make life much simpler!!

As for the planning, my God!!!, I'm addicted!! Every waking hour seems to be spent researching online, but that's simply because there's no place I'd rather be than Disney!!!!

Tara

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and ! If you plan to eat a table service meal at Disney, now is the time to make your reservations if you haven't already!. You can start 180 days out. How old are your girls?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Disney Secrets! You are going to have a wonderful time with your children!

So, you said you teach in Greece, but I'd imagine you also live there with your family? That's a long commute otherwise!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

I'm sorry but what's a table service meal? I'm not quite sure what that is! My girls are 5, 8 and 10, by the way.

As for communting, I have to say that they really don't pay me enough for that!!! So, yes we live in Greece. Crete, actually, love it here.

Tara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast