Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Segway Tour

Post Thanks / Like
    I just booked the Epcot Around the World Tour! I can't wait to try out my Segway! I called for 9/27, a Saturday, and they had all the times still available! :207:
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 12736
    I just booked the Epcot Around the World Tour! I can't wait to try out my Segway! I called for 9/27, a Saturday, and they had all the times still available! :207:
    Im sooooooooooooooooo jealous! I've always wanted to try it

Hope you'll tell us how it went?!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I want a full trip report! We have done the trying out a Segway thingie they have in Innoventions but not the full blown tour. It looks like lots of fun!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great! Looking forward to hearing about it as I would love to do it :p015:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Have fun! I'll do this one day! :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's excellent - I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Do they have any restrictions on the segway ? have they got an age limit ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I believe you have to be sixteen, and I'm not positive, but I think there are weight restrictions too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    From the Passporter site

Tour Information: The tour costs $85 per person (including tax) with a 15% discount for Annual Passholders, AAA members, DVC owners, and Disney Visa cardholders. Note that park admission is not included. The minimum age for taking the tour is 16 (16 and 17 year olds require the signature of their parent or guardian) and there is a 250 lb. maximum weight limit. Expectant mothers and people with special needs may not participate. Tours run three times a day at 8:30 am, 9:00 am, and 9:15 am. An additional 7:45 am slot is offered during peak times.

Additional Segway tours are also available:

Simply Segway Tour: A one-hour beginners class with limited ride time. Offered daily at 11:30 am and costs $35 per person (DVC, AP and Disney Visa discounts may be available). Same age and weight requirements as the Segway tour.

Wilderness Back Trail Adventures Tour: A two-hour tour offered on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 8:30 am or 11:00 am. Explore Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Wilderness Lodge on a Segway X2 Personal Transporter. Cost is $85 per-person (15% discounts may be offered with AP, DVC, or Disney Visa). Tour is limited to 10 people -- meet at Mickey's Backyard BBQ in Fort Wilderness.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the information. I am very tempted to try the tour. :p015::p015:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast