Thread: whens best to go

Post Thanks / Like
    we could either go august or oct or december but august may be too hot october busy and december according to our travel agent is busiest of all!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a best time to go?

Post Thanks / Like
    ive only been in oct jojo and its a great time to go, never too busy, Q's are quite low although some do get a long wait but not very many, weather is usually still very hot, upper 80's. you also have MNSSHP & F&WF as well :D

last 2 weeks in aug are im told the best time to go that month as the US kids are back at school, you do get lots of rain virtually everyday im told but it doesnt last long
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We have been in both August and October, given the choice I would rather go in October as it's considerably cooler than August and less busy bu the main reasons for October are the Food and Wine Festival and Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party

That said August was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be in terms of heat or crowds, especially towards the end of the month. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of people feel that late April/early May (if Easter is early) or the September/October time frame are the best times to go to avoid the largest crowds.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We always go in August because of scholl holidays but it's very hot & humid and very busy.

I think October is a very nice time to go, weather is still lovely and it's not as busy as August or December/Christmas - I believe early December isn't so busy but you may not get such nice weather as October

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    We always go end of november/beginning of december, i dont think i could go at any other time of year now because i love seeing the christmas decorations and im terrible with the heat!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 201549
    We always go end of november/beginning of december, i dont think i could go at any other time of year now because i love seeing the christmas decorations and im terrible with the heat!
    We do the same I miss the christmas decorations if I go at any other time
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Deffo Sept/Oct is a good year to go.....I went to Disney sept/oct twice and never felt busy........ I did went in June in the past and never again!

Post Thanks / Like
    We went in July and where there for independence day. It was SO hot, and although the queues for rides where quite long (30 minutes for some rides) it didn't really bother us If I could go again I'd go in April though
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for October . Weather is usually at perfect temps and parks are not overwhelming .