Thread: Help with Current Disney Trivia

Post Thanks / Like
    I grew up in Southern California so I grew up on Disney and going to Disneyland. I am now 31 with no kids. My gf's nieces are coming to town and we are taking them. I want to make a "Disney Trivia" list for the car ride. As I was making this list it dawned on me that all my trivia questions would be from Disney movies I grew up on and I don't know any current Disney Trivia. Can someone please help me with trivia that two girls ages 8 and 13 might enjoy?

Post Thanks / Like
    that's an excellent idea, i'm wondering whether you could get some Q&A's if you google?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing google searches now and trying to wing this. I am just not sure which ones they will know. I would prefer questions on snow white, sleeping beauty, little mermaid, peter pan, ect...but I assume they would prefer ones that may have actually been created in the last 10 years haha. Then there is the Disney shows that I don't know.

Now I know how my Aunt felt growing up when I would go visit her and her never having kids I always felt like she was so out of touch with reality.

Post Thanks / Like
    ha ha your poor Aunt probably never had a clue what you were talking about! I'm like that now with my own children, nieces and nephews.....!