Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coronado Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I am wondering if anyone here ever stayed here at the resort above as we are staying there in Sept. I had a peep at trip advisor and the review is fairly mixed.

Should I be worried?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have, it was in 2002 i think we had no problems at all there. It's quite a big resort. We didn't eat there but i have heard that the counter service place is good. Pepper Street Market i think

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not stayed there, but have attended a conference there. It was well done.

I think if you ask for a building/room away from the main building you should be ok.

Pepper Market is the semi-counter service that charges an automatic gratuity.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's lovely, I preferred the Casitas building, the pool by that building was nice and secluded and it is near the salon, gym and laundry room. The main pool is also lovely. You won't regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are looking at the Coronado Springs for next October. The new refurbished rooms looks fab. I think they are the only Mod with Queen beds and a hot tub.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've stayed there. I loved my time there. And the Pepper Market is delicious, lots of choices! The nachos were the best! I had a corner room with 2 windows, it was lovely. The resort is big, I would recommend asking for a room close to the main area, unless you like walking. There are several bus stops at the resort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it is a conference resort, but does not feel like it. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    We've stayed there twice and thoroughly enjoyed both visits. The bus service was excellent and the food choices very good.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it there! Have been to CSR 12/13 times. The new queen beds, flat panel tv's and renovated rooms put it over the top.

Have a great trip!!

<title>Message</title><style>.hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; FONT-SIZE: 10pt } </style> ________________________

Check out my website!
    http://coronado_springs.tripod.com/

Check out the CSR forums!
    http://coronado.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never stayed at this resort , but don't think it looks overly romantic . Have you looked at the Mansions at POR . Beautiful Grounds for leisurely walks, horse & carriage rides throughout POR and the sister resort POFQ , and platoon boats to DTD . Just A Thought !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast