Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prescription Sunglasses

Post Thanks / Like
    Glasses can take over a week to come back so make sure you order them in plenty of time.

I bought my last pair at Wal-Mart and let me tell you I have never received so many compliments on my glasses! I also have the transition lenses and love them. I would recommend Wal-Mart and For Eyes in regards to large chain stores for glasses.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    There are several places where you can get prescriptions for vision filled.

Pearle, Lens Crafters, JC Penney, Sears, BJs (need a member card though) and some Targets...

I have a wonderful vision place, with an extensive collection of designer frames. They have a lens fitter on site and often will be able to do the lenses in one day. Not always, but often.

It's in Winter Garden about 30 minutes north of WDW.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh tink that might be worth a visit :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I honestly think it could be.

It's the Macali Eye Clinic (Dr. Macali) on 535 (Vineland Rd.) in Winter Garden. His office is on the right as you approach State Road 50/Colonial. There is a Publix across the street (in a strip mall set up).

Macali Eye Clinic
    MACALI EYE CLINIC - Home
    1155 Vineland Road
    Winter Garden, FL 34787-4375
    (407) 656-3755

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12