Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: URGENT - Everyone blow please

Post Thanks / Like
    Good g-d, it's a terrible mess, isn't it? I simply cannot express how bad I feel for Chris and his family and how very frustrating it is to not be able to DO SOMETHING to alleviate the problem. :(

Insurance companies most definitely should be MADE to pay for this. How wrong is that if they get away without paying anything.

Needless to say, I'm one of the foolhardy ones that never takes out insurance (well, almost never :) ).

I hate all forms of insurance and only have what the law forces me to carry.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish there was something we could do

So many of us all over the world and there are where we are not..

Post Thanks / Like
    Our school headteacher was stranded in India. She got a flight from there to Lebanon and from there she drove through to Syria where her daughter lives. And there she remains...

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief. :(

There was just now on BBC a man being interviewed. He'd done something similar. Been traveling for days trying to get to Calais, where he is now in a five hour long queue. He's spent 4300 Euro on the unexpected travel. At least that's what I think he said. Surely he didn't say 43000 pounds! I didn't hear the whole report... so I clearly may have missed something.

I just want everyone to be home. This disaster alone will do more to kill the travel for leisure industry than anything! Can you imagine all those folks who may have been nervous about travel anyway, and to then have this happen? They'll never leave their homes again!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news though! Skywatcher and family are now booked on a flight and due in the UK around 1pm ish. Keep your fingers crossed that it leaves on time etc.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    fantastic news keith they make it home today
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's hoping for an uneventful journey for them.

If anyone has any left over can I have it for DH who's in Berlin? He's hoping to make it home Friday for Owen's birthday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez, Claire! for your DH!

Post Thanks / Like

Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast