Thread: from the Met Office

Post Thanks / Like
    just thought this may be of interest

Met Office: Icelandic volcano eruption

Post Thanks / Like
    they were recommending health wise on Friday that if you have Asthma you make sure you carry your inhaler. Hopefully it will continue to be the same and doesn't start to affect people with lung disease

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister is supposed to be flying to Lanzarote on thursday and she is really worried about her flight being cancelled :( Poor thing.

I dont know if it's just me, but is anyone else experiencing very sore eyes?! Not sure if it's to do with the ash or not.......xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    it's probably pollen Kel, there is tree pollen out now.

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been told by mummy to stay indoors lol....last thing i need to inhale with my lungs
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KelBelle, post: 202328
    My sister is supposed to be flying to Lanzarote on thursday and she is really worried about her flight being cancelled :( Poor thing.

I dont know if it's just me, but is anyone else experiencing very sore eyes?! Not sure if it's to do with the ash or not.......xx
    yes me too.
    they say as well as affecting breathing problems it can also affect your eyes too, but my hayfeaver is usually evey may to june so maybe its come early?