Thread: Good Bye Tinkerbells Treasures

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to tell you all . That when Jimminey & I were there in March , the store is no longer called Tinkerbell Treasures . No more pixiedust twinkling or Tinkerbell being woken up . It is now called The Princess Couture . In place of the pixiedust twinkling is Auroras dress that turns from blue to pink . I asked if it was a store that will return after renovations, but the CM's don't think so . Only told that Tinkerbell merchandise will still be sold there .
    I was very sad , Good Bye Tinkerbells special window . This pic was taken in October when I woke her .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd heard this. :(

I'll miss it too Sister Tinker. Even though I "knew" better it was always fun to duck in and see her "trail."

Glad that I had a chance to introduce Seth to it!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this because so many moms were wrestling every morning to have their kid wake up Tink?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh thats a real shame

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    That's disappointing. Some of the WDW changes are not good ones....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I woke her up after her nap ( afternoon parade ) . I just happened to walk in dressed in Tinkerbell attire and the CM said, you want to wake Tinkerbell . I was soooo embarassed !!! He handed me the bell, but I called two little girls over to wake her . I stood behind them with camera ready .

Post Thanks / Like
    awww...I always liked that bit...I got to wake her at open one morning....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    It was the seemingly "little" things that made the memories at WDW. Unfortunately, many of these simple, random pleasures have disappeared. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle