Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And it's a hello from me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just like the lovely Tinker, l haven't been around much. Life is hectic but mostly my son Liam 17 in July has been causing all sorts of havoc. Think the worst and add 100% more. Himself has pushed me further than l thought was possible and l have sort of hibernated. We creep slowly to the future which seems brighter.
    Anyway the Sun is out ,and l seriously think l have some form of S.A.D as l just feel we can cope more when the day is brighter,
    We have booked a family holiday to Cyprus over May half -term. All of us are going . I'm hoping for a great time as we have had such a bad one. If not my shouting might disturb the whole Island.
    Anyway l have missed you all and hope i might have been missed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I have missed you Siobhan . Oh, yes, the joys of raising a teenager . I remember , the fights, the tears,the yelling & screaming, and everything in between like it was yesterday . I can definitely relate with what you are going through . Still seems like yesterday, the stress he put me under . His senior year of HS was a living nightmare . To you Dear Siobhan

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope things settle down for you now Siobhan.

SAD really can have a bad effect on people and so hopefully a lovely sun filled holiday will do you good.

Teenagers eh... I have 2 at the moment ( 18 & 15) but thankfully nothing too stressful currently apart from the fact tthat they eat me out of house & home and the first words out of their mouth when they see me is " Mum, can I have...." (usually money!!)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to see you Siobhan! I've thought of you through all these weeks and wondered how it was going.

Teens.

I hope your holiday works some magic and helps ease the stress.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Know nothing about kids but its great to see you and to you
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    so good to have you back.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh hello my love, you surely have been missed and I'm so pleased to see you back

Post Thanks / Like
    oh there you are!

I know what you mean about the sun - things always seem much better when it's shining.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blinking teenagers!!!!!!!! My Liam is only 14 so still got it all to come yet.

We all love Cyprus, although we've not been for about 3 years. It's my second best place to go for a holiday after Florida. The people, food and wine are all fab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast