Thread: Best camera for Disney Holiday?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for all the questions :p

My old camera is too big and heavy to take to disney but I dont know which to buy.

Some folks saying a canon 450d or nikon one but they look too big and heavy as well. Perhaps one of the smaller ones but then this is a holiday of a lifetime and I dont want to miss anything

Anyone a camera expert around here

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a new camera for Christmas this year, it's a canon 400d which is amazing

It's quite big although not as big as some Ive seen at Disney

It gets really clear photos though much better than the small ones that I've had

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the digital SLRs (big ones) but for Disney sometimes it's nice to just have a small one that can fit in your pocket and won't be too heavy to carry around :p

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought a Nikon S210 which is tiny but does a really really great job! cant wait to test it at the Disney photo spots next month

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a canon 400D hardly used yet, so looking forward to the oct trip to get stuck, laso got a fuji f10 which is great fits in the back pocket.

ive heard really good reviews on the canon ixus range tho so might be worth a look at....good luck in finding one and come back and let us know :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008