Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mall at Millenia or Florida mall?

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone been to both the mall of millenia and the florida(orlando?)mall?? which one is the biggest with best value?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Prime Outlets on International Drive Has the best Disney outlet I've ever visited Disney Character Warehouse, with genuine WDW merchandise .
    The Mall of Milenia is the largest of the two . Depends on sales at their Anchor Stores as far as values .

Post Thanks / Like
    Florida Mall for me, the millenia one is beautiful but so expensive. There's a better range at the Florida mall

I just wish they would build a cheesecake factory at the florida mall

Post Thanks / Like
    now that sounds good . :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like Florida Mall, good range of stores there and go in the week not the weekend!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i think florida mall, M@M is very nice but has the top designer labels at top designer prices, worth going to tho imho

my nephew wanted to buy his GF back in the UK a matching back and purse, yeah i know, he was only 19, when he saw the ones he liked they were $1800 & $1200 respectively needless to say they went back where they came from
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Not being a mall shopper, we go to Millenia when there are huge sales at Bloomingdale's and the other anchor shops. We've gotten some incredible deals so my personal concept of the place is great!

I don't do the Jimmy Choo shops, or the other high end places so they are of no concern to me.

Florida Mall is huge! It's a very popular place and yes, does have a greater selection of more immediately affordable things. Keith likes their Apple store better too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I do it's true although both Apple stores are fine in truth.

I too wish they had a cheesecake factory somewhere other than the mall at millenia we end up going there just for that now :/

The problem for us with millenia is that it's all designer clothes shops and although DW likes a couple + Tiffany, there's almost nothing else there for me. They had a small bookshop and even that's gone now.

At least at the Florida Mall there are plenty of shops with loads of choices. What I think the Florida Mall does lack is a nice choice of restaurants. It definitely needs more and nicer We normally do ruby tuesdays but it's hardly the best.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 203496
    I do it's true although both Apple stores are fine in truth.

I too wish they had a cheesecake factory somewhere other than the mall at millenia we end up going there just for that now :/

The problem for us with millenia is that it's all designer clothes shops and although DW likes a couple + Tiffany, there's almost nothing else there for me. They had a small bookshop and even that's gone now.

At least at the Florida Mall there are plenty of shops with loads of choices. What I think the Florida Mall does lack is a nice choice of restaurants. It definitely needs more and nicer We normally do ruby tuesdays but it's hardly the best.
    im with you on that one with millenia keith florida mal has so much more for me there, i spend ages in the big record store

festival bay is gonna be nice, it was more than half empty when we went. also like premier outlets too for the fudge shop mmmmmmmmm
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We do Florida Mall for the shopping and then drive to Mall at Millenia for the Cheesecake Factory for lunch!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast