Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    I might see my husband today. It's looking promising as we speak. This weekend we are celebrating Owen's 8th birthday. Could someone point out where the last 8 years went. I seem to have missed them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mairead fingers crossed for Jamie, and big to you all for Sunday.
    Lisa might see you there as we usually go
    Claire l have everything crossed for you. 8 years just flies past. It is true time gets quicker as you get older.
    Jeff your weekend sounds good
    Kazza have the temps dropped yet
    and finally
    We have a quiet wkend ahead. Zoe is doing her first babysitting job tonight. Liam will be working at his kitchen job at the pub. We might attempt a BBQ if the weather is as good as they say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well quite a weekend planned, from college interviews to unrelieved screwing to rhubarb doughnuts (I might even try one of those) to hot temps, to little boy's birthdays to bbqs...

and to us...

We're going to KIDANI VILLAGE!!! :9: Yep, little guy is upstairs (brought him home with me last night) right now. We're ready to head out this morning. We'll bring him home on Sunday.

We have so many things planned in such a short time, but we wanted to give him a good run for it. :D I hope we can keep up!

So, you'll not see me too much on this weekend...

I'll take the camera, but you KNOW how that goes... take care!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    tink whats the weather gonna do this weekend with you cause i need to know

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm at work. Weather is supposed to be great today but not so for the rest of the weekend. USC Alumni association got group tickets for the baseball game between the Washington Nationals and Los Angeles Dodgers so going to that tonight.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    defo doing the airport run, bro is on his plane :(
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I've just been to Thomas Cook to pay off my last part of my holiday to NYC in the summer!! I then celebrated by going to Wetherspoons with - they've had a real ale festival on for the past two weeks, so I've been 'sampling' most of it - today it was Zulu Ale from New Zealand, and it was lovely!!

Louise is meeting me in town after work for a cheeky beer in the sun, then tomorrow its up early to go garden furniture shopping. Saturday night we're out up town and Sunday it's THE midlands derby - Villa vs Blues!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 203449
    Sarah's 19th birthday Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 203453
    got a busy day getting everything ready but hopefully Dave and i are going to Orlando tomorrow :)
    Good luck, hope it goes smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 203468
    I might see my husband today. It's looking promising as we speak.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Siobhan if you see me say hello - we will have Archie with us, our little black scruffy mutt :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I WANT A RHUBARB DOUGHNUT!!!!!!

Seriously two of my best things together.

Had a lovely first week back at school. Seriously lovely. Had a meeting with Steven's teacher yesterday about his quirks - he sometimes doesn't do large groups very well. Oh great, August will be fun.

Tomorrow Steven has karate then I have to take a piggie to see a rodentologist as the vet is at a loss, then a bit of faffing about in the garden and in the evening over to my parents as it's Grandad Fred's birthday so dinner and a nice long walk with the dogs is in order.

Sunday afternoon is Steven's birthday party.

Somewhere in that lot we have to make a collage of a hedgehog.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast