Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Its Friday!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss Disney....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, Tracy! :thumbs_up:

Just more work around the house and yard this weekend. It gets hot very early, so I'm back in the house by 7 or 8 a.m.--depends on the humidity and how brightly the sun is shining!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well went to dd school awards today. She got 4 accreditations and a progress award for using the akka system. This is were her wheelchair gets put on a board that has switches and she has to get around the track. She listened and obeyed instructions. Well done sweetie.
    Got the weekend off as dd in respite. Really looking forward not to sunday, we need to get up at stupid o'clock to drive miles to a stupid TT rally :rolleyes008: Dh says its quality time together, think i would rather have teeth pulled :p015:. Oh well breakfast, lunch and dinner are on him.

Post Thanks / Like
    TT rally?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 13391
    TT rally?
    Dh car is a TT so its lots of cars following each other and then watching them go around a track. Oh and see who has the shiniest car :rolleyes008:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. I see. Errrrmmm, wouldn't you rather have a spa day while he goes off and has his TT rally?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 13433
    Oh. I see. Errrrmmm, wouldn't you rather have a spa day while he goes off and has his TT rally?
    I sure would. Sadly i have to be the dutiful wife that day

Post Thanks / Like
    Working all weekend....through next Friday. :shocked025: But the money is good and I do have a trip to pay off...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 13386
    Well went to dd school awards today. She got 4 accreditations and a progress award for using the akka system. This is were her wheelchair gets put on a board that has switches and she has to get around the track. She listened and obeyed instructions. Well done sweetie.
    Got the weekend off as dd in respite. Really looking forward not to sunday, we need to get up at stupid o'clock to drive miles to a stupid TT rally :rolleyes008: Dh says its quality time together, think i would rather have teeth pulled :p015:. Oh well breakfast, lunch and dinner are on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 13397
    Dh car is a TT so its lots of cars following each other and then watching them go around a track. Oh and see who has the shiniest car :rolleyes008:
    Pulling teeth probably could be arranged.

Is shiniest car judged before or after the cars go around a track? Should be after so they can also see who is the neatest driver!

Post Thanks / Like
    I need to do household things like wash clothes and bedding. I also really need to clean my office at home so that in the event that my DH ever fixes my computer, I can actually use that room again.

If it's not 100 degrees tomorrow, I think I will go down to Busch Gardens and see Rick Springfield in concert. The concert is free and we have AP's to BG so don't need anything but gas money :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast