Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Its Friday!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've spent the evning drinking wine with my beloved. Tomorrow is the next sale at 5am ( Can't wait!!!!!) , the afternoon will be spent in a Venture photography studio with my sister.. (I may show you the results lol) , and Sunday chilling.. before work Monday :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven, post: 13550
    I've spent the evning drinking wine with my beloved. Tomorrow is the next sale at 5am ( Can't wait!!!!!)
    5am!!!!

, the afternoon will be spent in a Venture photography studio with my sister.. (I may show you the results lol)
    Expensive and not sure I like the pressure selling, but the results are always good!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 13551

Expensive and not sure I like the pressure selling, but the results are always good!
    LOL my sister went to a Venture party ( ROFL a picture party) and got pressured into buying a 35 hour session. Apparantly we get 200 shots done.. get to choose one to keep lol.
    I hope their airbrushing is good!!!!!! I haven't shaved in a week so I look all LOST like and older... pmsl

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven, post: 13555
    LOL my sister went to a Venture party ( ROFL a picture party) and got pressured into buying a 35 hour session. Apparantly we get 200 shots done.. get to choose one to keep lol.
    I hope their airbrushing is good!!!!!! I haven't shaved in a week so I look all LOST like and older... pmsl
    Don't worry for a second about how you look, they'll make you look great :)

However, they will (unless they've changed how they operate) invite you to a session with nice drinks, in a plush studio, with a huge projection system and really really really try and persuade you to spend 500 or so ;)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 13522
    Pulling teeth probably could be arranged.

Is shiniest car judged before or after the cars go around a track? Should be after so they can also see who is the neatest driver!
    very good.

Apparently we are not going now. I think i put my foot in it, i moaned that he was going to polish the car all day today surley it will be dirty time we drive the hundreds of miles to get there :rolleyes008:. Apparently we could never turn up with a car that has not been polished properly :surprised010:. I them asked a stupid question, how much would it cost in fuel to get there and back. I was told 200 so after i finished choking on my drink i was told we were not going . Oh well i will have a lie in instead

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 13559
    Don't worry for a second about how you look, they'll make you look great :)

However, they will (unless they've changed how they operate) invite you to a session with nice drinks, in a plush studio, with a huge projection system and really really really try and persuade you to spend 500 or so ;)
    ROFL! That's Wednesday night!!! It went ok, was kinda fun. Gave us a price guide - YEAH - we need a re-mortgage for them!!!!!!! Ridiculous... PMSL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345