Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Scrapbooks

Post Thanks / Like
    It is actually an expensive hobby to have!
    As I work in a college, I am about to get 6 weeks holiday and I intend on doing a couple of scrapbooks myself. I'm going to do a Disney one and a Florida one.
    I also want to do a one in memory of Mam.....have been collecting old photos from way back as far as anyone had a camera....actually can't do this one yet as I'm not ready emotionally but, I have some great stuff for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    When you are ready.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 13226
    5 year olds love stickers, so just give her pictures and stickers and tell her to go for it.
    Oh yes, they sure do! My whole house can attest to that!
    Wendy, I think that's a GREAT idea..that way they can create their own Disney memories.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    having run classes for kids when i was a CM consultant i would advise you to get her lots of stickers!! they like their stickers lol- i would perhaps not spend as much on it as the others - but it's a great thing for her to start doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 13813
    It is actually an expensive hobby to have!
    As I work in a college, I am about to get 6 weeks holiday and I intend on doing a couple of scrapbooks myself. I'm going to do a Disney one and a Florida one.
    I also want to do a one in memory of Mam.....have been collecting old photos from way back as far as anyone had a camera....actually can't do this one yet as I'm not ready emotionally but, I have some great stuff for it.

one day the time will be right for you and you'll spend some wonderful and emotional time making it....

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yes, stickers galore!

the boys spent some time making scrapbooks of our trip a few years ago when they were 5 and 10 ~ they loved it!

Post Thanks / Like
    My DD went to a scrapbooking party last yar when she was 6 and loved it, she made a mini album of one of her birthdays and it turned out great, they all had a great time - stickers and pretty pieces of paper to mount photos and do some writing on is the way to go

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy....I'll bring you a few bits and pieces too and give them to you when I see you there. Nothing extravagant....just a few sticker sheets etc that I have spare.

Post Thanks / Like
    I nearly told her yesterday I'm no good at keeping secrets when it comes to Livvie and Disney She kept asking me to tell her again what will happen when she becomes a Princess she now wants Chris and I to take her so that when she comes out Mummy and Daddy can be waiting for her and then they will say "wow look at Princess Olivia" she even told them.

You've all convinced me, I'm definitely getting scrapbooks. Chris suggested that I get one too and then we can all sit and make them together.

So I will need lots of stickers

I think I remember seeing the signatures of the characters as well

So you buy the book and then get the mounts etc to stick over the photos is that right

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    i've got loads of disney stickers etc that i won't use in two lifetimes- if anyone would like any please pm me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12