Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Aygo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 204222
    did i say you couldnt do one NOPE!! was meaning in general
    Take a Chill Pill Mick!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 204229
    Take a Chill Pill Mick!
    if i chilled anymore id be ice cold
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 204138
    T. And only £35 a year tax.
    i think it may have gone down to £20 - my friend has just renewed her tax.

Post Thanks / Like
    *woo hoo*

Post Thanks / Like
    I took the Jag in for some paintwork stuff a couple of years ago and was presented with a loaner... a Honda Jazz.

Well, and this is where I lose any friends I had in this thread , they couldn't have put me in anything worse. It was like being a sardine placed in a rather bijou tin can.

Perhaps it was a very base model or something but I got in the thing, sound effects of tinny door squeaking open as joints made scratchy banging noise. Sit on the scratchy cloth seat and my head touches the ceiling.

I said to the guy can the seat be adjusted on these things, he says oh yes, tries it and says oh sorry sir it's as low as it'll go, perhaps you can recline the seat a little so I do but I cant do it TOO much or I'd be staring at the cheap tacky roof and not out the windscreen

Everything on the dashboard was made out of some kind of cheap plastic that looked, and felt, like the whole thing may have been the kiddie present from a cheap easter egg or aldi christmas crackers.

I get the puny rattly engine to start and manage to bunny hop the thing out to the main, very busy, road, where I pull out thinking I'm in the jag and realise there's a truck bearing down on me. Foot to the floor so hard I'm worried my foot will go through it and I'll end up running through the bottom of the car like the flintstones car. Still the stupid thing is trundling along.

Having survived the main road, it's out onto the B roads to get back to work, every little hole/dent in the road bangs my head against the roof.

A friend from work came with me in case I needed a lift back and somewhere on his phone he has a video of my face when I first saw the car and then me driving along with my head hitting the ceiling. The sound is something like "MASSIVE ROAR OF TINY ENGINE (hole) bang OUCH rooooarrrrrrr bang YOUCH!!!! rooooarrrrrrr bangbang OOOOOOOOOUCH son of a b...... £$£"£$"£$£$£$£ing piece of 23$£££$££ car!!!!!!!"

I got to work, phoned jag and said they'd have to deliver my car back, I wasn't driving the jazz again. The guy on the phone said, "wow that ones brand new and everyone LOVES our fleet of Jazzes"

Perhaps they've changed somewhat since then but wow
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    You snob! Just kidding.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 204290
    You snob! Just kidding.
    no no you're right I admit it probably was that
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Pmsl!

Post Thanks / Like

Well! I guess that leaves the Jazz out!

To be fair, my friend that has one and likes it, is short. And poor. :D Like us.

Tinny though? That would be a deal breaker for me.

Must say that it's a pretty weird loaner for a Jag owner though! I mean, sheesh? Couldn't they have at least put you in a Mercedes? ;)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 204282
    I took the Jag in for some paintwork stuff a couple of years ago and was presented with a loaner... a Honda Jazz.

Well, and this is where I lose any friends I had in this thread , they couldn't have put me in anything worse. It was like being a sardine placed in a rather bijou tin can.

Perhaps it was a very base model or something but I got in the thing, sound effects of tinny door squeaking open as joints made scratchy banging noise. Sit on the scratchy cloth seat and my head touches the ceiling.

I said to the guy can the seat be adjusted on these things, he says oh yes, tries it and says oh sorry sir it's as low as it'll go, perhaps you can recline the seat a little so I do but I cant do it TOO much or I'd be staring at the cheap tacky roof and not out the windscreen

Everything on the dashboard was made out of some kind of cheap plastic that looked, and felt, like the whole thing may have been the kiddie present from a cheap easter egg or aldi christmas crackers.

I get the puny rattly engine to start and manage to bunny hop the thing out to the main, very busy, road, where I pull out thinking I'm in the jag and realise there's a truck bearing down on me. Foot to the floor so hard I'm worried my foot will go through it and I'll end up running through the bottom of the car like the flintstones car. Still the stupid thing is trundling along.

Having survived the main road, it's out onto the B roads to get back to work, every little hole/dent in the road bangs my head against the roof.

A friend from work came with me in case I needed a lift back and somewhere on his phone he has a video of my face when I first saw the car and then me driving along with my head hitting the ceiling. The sound is something like "MASSIVE ROAR OF TINY ENGINE (hole) bang OUCH rooooarrrrrrr bang YOUCH!!!! rooooarrrrrrr bangbang OOOOOOOOOUCH son of a b...... £$£"£$"£$£$£$£ing piece of 23$£££$££ car!!!!!!!"

I got to work, phoned jag and said they'd have to deliver my car back, I wasn't driving the jazz again. The guy on the phone said, "wow that ones brand new and everyone LOVES our fleet of Jazzes"

Perhaps they've changed somewhat since then but wow
    Uhhh... gee, Keith. Don't hold back. I mean... tell us how you REALLY feel!

Tom (... Honda owner. Fortunately, mines an Element!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast