Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WALL-E - anyone seen it ? advice needed please

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought it was a really cute little love story. Amazing how there was very little dialogue early on in the movie just sad eyes and sighs iykwim.

Depends how you define scary as the female robot Eva was a little agressive at first but even then it was funny how she lasered/shot theings like light bulbs and tv's when wall E was trying to befriend her.

By the end scenes it was like most cartoons where the good guys wins and they all live happily ever after.

Post Thanks / Like
    Katelyn seems to be just in love with Wall E and that is just from the ads on tv!! I really wish she was old enough to take to the movies. When Dh turns on his laptop she goes crazy because he will show her the movie site

Post Thanks / Like
    How old is she now Shellyamc? I can't remember. If she's so interested you could really try her at one! It's not so terribly expensive, and if she didn't do ok, you could just leave.

Seth went at 2 (Curious George) and he had the audience in stitches with his laughter.

I know she's not 2 yet, but she's such a smart, engaging little girl, I'll bet she'd be fine!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 13054
    :dozey: I think we both know that just isn't going to happen
    LOL thats an understatement
    I haven't seen Wall-E yet , but I'd like too . It looks cute , Thanks Wendy .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 16856
    How old is she now Shellyamc? I can't remember. If she's so interested you could really try her at one! It's not so terribly expensive, and if she didn't do ok, you could just leave.

Seth went at 2 (Curious George) and he had the audience in stitches with his laughter.

I know she's not 2 yet, but she's such a smart, engaging little girl, I'll bet she'd be fine!

She is 20 months now, so pretty close to 2. I guess you are right really. I thought we should wait until she is older, but she may be just fine. What I really should do is see if the drive in is playing it. I know my Parents used to take my sister and I in our jammies and let us watch movies :p015:

Thank you for the advice as always

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12