Thread: **tickets now on sale for MVMCP and MNSSHP

Post Thanks / Like
    Tickets for both MNSSHP and MVMCP are now on sale. Details HERE

Post Thanks / Like
    Tickets now on sale for MVMCP and MNSSHP 2010

Tickets for both Disney's MNSSHP and MVMCP are now on sale.

Full details of costs for the MNSSHP Party and the MVMCP Party are available at http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index....al-events.html

Also click for the MNSSHP dates 2010 and the MVMCP 2010 dates

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Tickets now on sale for MVMCP and MNSSHP 2010

The tickets for MVMCP 2010 and MNSSHP 2010 seem quite expensive but I dont really know what goes on ? these are both parties at the magic kingdom right? What happens in mickeys very merry christmas party 2010 that makes it worth paying more for ?

Is the halloween party better than the christmas party?

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys do you advise getting tickets for MNSSHP before you go or will we be ok to wait until we are out there?
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goofygal, post: 204698
    The tickets for MVMCP 2010 and MNSSHP 2010 seem quite expensive but I dont really know what goes on ? these are both parties at the magic kingdom right? What happens in mickeys very merry christmas party 2010 that makes it worth paying more for ?

Is the halloween party better than the christmas party?
    To be honest, personally, I wouldn't pay extra for the MVMCP tickets. We are there over the Christmas period and I know that I can see the same parades/shows, snowfall on Main Street etc without extra tickets during normal park hours - this is after the MVMCP dates. This is only my opinion and there will be lots who disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 223263
    Guys do you advise getting tickets for MNSSHP before you go or will we be ok to wait until we are out there?
    If you have decided you definately want to go and know which evening, then I'd get tickets before I left. Some dates do sell out. Quite a lot of dates you can save about $5 per ticket with advance purchase.
    I've never been to WDW during this time but would absolutely love too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll get on and get them bought I love Halloween it's a major event in our house. I have as many decorations for Halloween as I do for Christmas. In the past I've held parties at our local hall for all the kids in the village . I would like to see how it's done properly and I would be devasted if we couldn't get in.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 223427
    I'll get on and get them bought I love Halloween it's a major event in our house. I have as many decorations for Halloween as I do for Christmas. In the past I've held parties at our local hall for all the kids in the village . I would like to see how it's done properly and I would be devasted if we couldn't get in.
    Will you dress up (costume) for the event?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 223427
    Normally it is the 31st October that sells out very quickly. MNSSHP is brilliant, we love it and have bought tickets before we go, but have also bought them when we are there.

The advantage of buying before is that as Diane said you can get a discount buying early, they are already paid for up front and they are posted to you

One thing I would say though, is the earlier in the month you go the quieter it will be and it will also be a lot quieter if you choose a night during the week.

It is a huge event and there are lots and lots of people who dress up, I think one of the best we have ever seen was a family dressed as dalmatians and the mother was dressed as Cruella - it was brilliant

You are going to have so much fun

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you've added to my excitement even more. Do you think it's worth getting a costume out there? My witches outfit it starting to look a bit tired.
    Sam x