Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    wot no thread yet

OK any plans for the wet and windy weekend ahead - grr typical as it has been glorious all week

May go to an RSPB reserve this weekend somewhere then its shopping and crashing and up all night watching out 2 young badger cubs

Post Thanks / Like
    Supposed to be warm here this weekend...can't wait for the sunshine! Tomorrow we'll finish planting the last of our 10 new Arborvitae trees, some tomato plants and our herb garden. We've got some serious deck sitting and grilling planned for the late afternoon. Sunday is off to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden for the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival (Sakura Matsuri). Can't wait to get some shots of the blooms!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna try to mow the lawn this afternoon after work.

Then, since the weekend is supposed to be nothing but rain, I'll probably spend it writing iPhone/iPad code.

Tom (... building interfaces!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 204755
    Supposed to be warm here this weekend...can't wait for the sunshine! Tomorrow we'll finish planting the last of our 10 new Arborvitae trees, some tomato plants and our herb garden. We've got some serious deck sitting and grilling planned for the late afternoon. Sunday is off to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden for the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival (Sakura Matsuri). Can't wait to get some shots of the blooms!!
    Bliss!

Hopefully will go to gym couple of times over the weekend (ikea first thing tomorrow for nice veggie breakfast!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Karate and shopping tomorrow. See what the weather's like on Sunday. Steven has a party to go to on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 204757
    Bliss!

Hopefully will go to gym couple of times over the weekend (ikea first thing tomorrow for nice veggie breakfast!)
    Bliss indeed!! I have been waiting for this weekend for MONTHS! So glad it's supposed to be lovely here! LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 204761
    Bliss indeed!! I have been waiting for this weekend for MONTHS! So glad it's supposed to be lovely here! LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea!!
    We brought Pax wardrobe last week and not impressed with the handles that came with it so we going shopping tomorrow for a brand new knob! *gasp!*

Post Thanks / Like
    The start of this week we got snow and now it is going to be 80 for the weekend! I love Upstate NY

Looks like tomorrow morning Katie and I are going to go out and spend some time together. I have to get the last few things for her dance recital and I'm sure we will grab some lunch or something

Saturday after naps I think we are going to head over to the local beach and ride some rides :) Nope, no swimming yet..waaaay too cold.

Sunday Katie has a birthday party to go to and other than that I'm not sure.

Any free time will be spent getting little projects done around the house. We are having a surprise 60th birthday party for my Dad next month, so all of a sudden I can see all the things I want fixed by then

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 204760
    Karate and shopping tomorrow. See what the weather's like on Sunday. Steven has a party to go to on Monday.
    Its a darn shame the weather outlook is so grim - was going to dust off the GPS and do some serious geocaching

Post Thanks / Like
    No plans here. Take away tonight as it's pay day - yay

Arun has a baseball game on Sunday and we've not had the chance to watch him yet this season so would like to get to that.

Ryan has footie match sunday .

Monday is a Bank Holiday so it's bound to rain may go for a walk in the woods

Sandra
    Sandra

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast