Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok, confessions please....

Post Thanks / Like
    we've all walked into the wrong public restroom haven't we

I'm scarred for life

Post Thanks / Like
    My DH did in Florida mall. He distictly remembered it as being on one side of the mall and automatically walked right in........ wrong! Lol! He soon exited and I could hear some shrieks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm always in the boys toilets at school. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope.....goes to knock on wood

Post Thanks / Like
    No, but in Logan's road house near Old Town, they put 'Womens' signs on the back of the mens door so they think they're exiting into the women's toilet
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Something that always makes me look twice at DLRP is how many men take their little girls into the ladies! Never fails to surprise me when I join a queue behind several chaps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeph, i did it many moons ago. I was working for National Express and had just arrived in London. I went to meet the gang in the pub and was desperate. I ran straight in and it was sadly the wrong door , i was confronted by 3 guys having a pee they smiled and all my mates were in hysterics at the bar. As you can guess i did not live it down for days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just about got to the entrance of the ladies at frontierland before realising, stopping dead and planning a speedy retreat when some bovine shrieked at me. I got panicked and shouted back OMG RELAX! IT's not like theres anything in there I havent seen before.

oh how I wish I could lock my mouth before my brain had a chance to engage
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when I was at Paris for the day for my DH birthday.

We queued up for the loo for a good fifteen mins and moan about how rude some guys where as they kept jumping the queue (to be fair there was a bloke with female companion standing in the front of us (okay perhaps they were a couple)

When we reached the bottom of the steps we realised that we were in the queue for female toilet sigh.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes we have indeed!

We both entered the restroom (at the BC, near the pool). It was empty. Herself was in the stall and I was washing my hands. A man walked in and stopped dead. I said, "Wrong one!" He stepped back and pulled open the door and pointedly looked, and said, "Yes, and it's not me." I nearly died.

Fortunately, he exited and we did too very shortly thereafter! Pay a bit more attention now we do. And nope. We never noticed the urinals!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast