Thread: Question for Tink I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you turn off of 192 on to E Orange Lake Blvd what is that shopping area immediately on your left?

Random.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea!

There is an Orange Lake Publix with some other shops in the strip mall. But as you are headed west on 192 that will be on your right. On the left are any number of shops and places to eat...

Are you looking for a particular store?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 205495
    I have no idea!

There is an Orange Lake Publix with some other shops in the strip mall. But as you are headed west on 192 that will be on your right. On the left are any number of shops and places to eat...

Are you looking for a particular store?

I think that sound about the right place.

There's a geocache in the parking lot. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    hey dawn a few years back we did some caching out there they love there micros out there and flipping heck were they hard to find one in a parking lot i tried 3 visits and still never found it :) and watch where your going remember there wildlife can be a little less friendly (snakes ekkkkkkk)

Post Thanks / Like
    There are some virtual caches in the theme parks that I'll do but wanted to check out some local ones too if time allows. But no way am I sticking my hand anywhere I can't see what's in there.

Post Thanks / Like
    the ones in the parks are great and i must admit to finding things we didnt know were there :)

Post Thanks / Like
    oo virtual caches? how does that work then
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    DO NOT stick your hand into any area what so ever that you cannot see to the end! The least of your worries would be a snake!

Brown recluse spiders are here in Florida, and they do bite people. A former co-worker's 13 year old daughter was bit by one and nearly lost her leg. She has a NASTY scar now!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 205651
    oo virtual caches? how does that work then
    The cache setter gives you clues to a location. There is no cache container there but is just a special place - hence a virtual cache. Generally to log them as a find you have to post a photo of you and your gps at the right location.

Hint - the MK virtual cache is that big castle in the middle of the park.