Thread: Upgrading Tickets Question

Western NY
    Post Thanks / Like
    So here's the deal, DH, my mother and I are going for free dining in Sept. We booked bounceback and we wanted 2 rooms. Only DH and I were there last year for FD so DH had to book 1 room and I had to be in the other. So now we have 2 rooms with DH technically in one room and me and mom in the other. This is the tricky part. I know all the tickets have to be the same in the room when you have the DDP. Dh and I will be going back to WDW in April 09. We currently have 7 day PH for all 3 of us. I would like to try to upgrade DH and my tix to add days and make them not expire to save $$ in April. Would I be allowed to do this as mom doesn't need to upgrade her ticket at all?
    Can just me and DH upgrade our tickets and where/how do we do this?

xxoo Rosie

15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not the best one when it comes to ticket issues. My AP has made me lazy. However, I do think it's a simple matter to take your current tickets to any ticket window at any park and upgrade them.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

In Neverland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie will know the answer to this one

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.