Thread: Is it possible to reserve a particular room?

Post Thanks / Like
    At the disney resorts is it possible to reserve a particular room that I have read about on the net or will they only allow a request for a floor? Its not that important but Ive read that certain rooms have better views and would like to try and get one if I could

Post Thanks / Like
    You can request a veiw, a floor, ect. probably even a certain room, but none are guaranteed. The broader your request and the more flexible you are, the better your chances.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You can't reserve particular rooms but it's always worth putting in a request.
    We were once lucky enough, at CSR, to get the exact room we had stayed in on the previous trip but I think that was a very rare occurrence.

It's best to request a room that just has your main preference, such as waterview etc. The CMs will try to accommodate you if they have that type of room available. Always ask politely. :D

Good luck.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    If you let them know what you are looking for - water view, near the elevator, etc. then they are better able to accommodate your request. If you ask for a specific room, they may not be able to discern why you are making that request. Also, the room could already be booked. So if you'd like a room on a high floor with a water view, for example, just indicate that. That narrows it down for them!
    Happy DVC Members since 1992! (OKW)