Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new Start

Post Thanks / Like
    Today is Tylers' 13th birthday, amazing!! Where does the time go? We will pick him up from school and drive out to pick up Lucky, a 6 year old rescue dog. (daschund) I put our name down for a yellow or chocolate lab puppy for the mid to end of July Tyler is so excited, he has been having nightmares every night since Sabre died. I'm not sure how I feel exactly, no one will ever replace my Sabre but we can give a good and loving home to a dog that would probably not have been adopted because of his age.

Post Thanks / Like
    :D That is fantastic Remember to get photos, Sabre would be proud you are giving a great home to a dog in need
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    for you all my love, and a very happy 13th birthday to Tyler

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy 13th birthday Tyler

I hope everything goes well with Lucky....would love to see some photos once he/she is settled

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Happy 13th Birthday to Tyler

...and a welcome to the family for Lucky! Can't wait to see some pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky certainly comes by his name well doesn't he. Congratulations on your adoption. And Happy 13th birthday to Tyler.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    What a generous thing to do for that poor little dog! Perhaps the best thing is to have a new member of the family who is so different from your Sabre.

Happiest of birthdays to your new TEENAGER!!! :9: Life is good, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky will be very lucky indeed to have you as his new family

Happy 13th Birthday Tyler!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    A teenager! Happy Birthday!

And welcome to the family Lucky!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's 10:15 and we are home and tired out from a long day. We brought our Lucky home and a cutie pie he is. Presently he is in his new doggie bed which is in the corner of Tylers bed snoring. I have such mixed feelings about this, I know we will love Lucky but I hope I can find it in my heart not to compare the two. Tyler is struggling too, he feels guilty that he likes Lucky despite the fact that Sabre is gone. All in all a different birthday for my young man who is growing up. Ty will be inducted into the National Honor Society at the end of the month on a happier note. Wish I knew how to post pictures guys!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast