Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rides to avoid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless it's the first Saturday in June, you can't pay me to go to the Country Bear Jamboree.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 271706
    Unless it's the first Saturday in June, you can't pay me to go to the Country Bear Jamboree.
    I dragged Chris in there last year for the first time, he wasn't actually kicking and screaming, but he said he's rather go on It's a Small World than ever go there again

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite time to visit Country Bear Jamboree is the Christmas season.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so so if a bit long on those hard old seats.

Post Thanks / Like
    I rather enjoyed Stitch, but we'll probably never do it again, as my DH almost puked when Stitch burped chili cheese dogs on us. He claims he kept having flashbacks and getting nauseous for the rest of the day!

Personally, I would never do Space Mountain again, as it is probably the most terrified I've ever been in my life. I am deathly afraid of roller coasters.

And we'll never do Captain EO again either! I really should have been born in the 80s, I love 80's music, I love camp, I love Michael Jackson, I love animatronics and puppets and everything like that, and still this was one of the worst experiences I've had at the World. Honestly the ONLY thing that saved it was the air conditioning. I was bored to tears.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Although its not a ride The Swiss Family Treehouse is an attraction I will never go on again just a complete waste of time. I get a bit nauseous on a few rides (Tea Cups,Star Tours,Rock and Roller, Everest) so I normally won't go on them but I think they are all worth trying.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 299518
    I rather enjoyed Stitch, but we'll probably never do it again, as my DH almost puked when Stitch burped chili cheese dogs on us. He claims he kept having flashbacks and getting nauseous for the rest of the day!

Personally, I would never do Space Mountain again, as it is probably the most terrified I've ever been in my life. I am deathly afraid of roller coasters.

And we'll never do Captain EO again either! I really should have been born in the 80s, I love 80's music, I love camp, I love Michael Jackson, I love animatronics and puppets and everything like that, and still this was one of the worst experiences I've had at the World. Honestly the ONLY thing that saved it was the air conditioning. I was bored to tears.
    This was me, I love thrill rides so there's not much I would avoid but I was nearly sick when Stitch burped chilli, I was in a cold sweat by the time I was able to leave, needless to say I won't be back on there, give me mission space or the tower of terror any day of the week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 206525
    Body wars? Where that?
    its a old ride that used to be in epcot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345