Thread: How long to completely see each park?

Post Thanks / Like
    I Dont know if its a question anyone can answer but to do everything at each park, how long do you think it would take? 2 days per park? more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Normally, I stay at WDW for 14 days.....

I can do all parks, one day at Universal, one day at Florida Mall.....

I guess I am going to WDW holiday not Florida holiday in sense.....

Does this make sense?

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on the time of year that you are there you can probably do everything at AK in one day, and possibly also at DHS. But it also depends on whether you have children with you and if so, their ages.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    wow thats a hard one...i agree with john AK & DHS. 2 maybe MK to see the lot and more for epcot you would have to get going tho i think. ive still not seen everything there, which i like coz it gives me something to go see next time

on our 1st trip we did

AK
    DHS
    MK
    EPCOT
    TL
    BB
    US
    IOA
    BG
    SW
    Clearwater & Cocoa Beaches
    Shopping
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm talking August and just WDW:

Last year for the first time I felt we really did all of Epcot - including most of the games and shows in Innoventions, World showcase entertainment, rides etc (a lot of them more than once) and we spent 4 full days there.

AK I would say 2 days to fit in timings for the shows although you may not need two full days, depends on how much time you spend just mooching around taking in the detail.

DHS I would think about the same as AK - to see and do everything.

MK - I could spend 3 weeks there But 2-3 days to do everything - depends on how many times you want to repeat things, we tend to do the main stuff every day that we go.

We were there for three weeks last August and apart from 2-3 days spent all or part of everyday in a disney park - I don;t think there is much left now that we haven't done.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you ever "completely" see each park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 206561
    I don't think you ever "completely" see each park.
    no i think maybe you dont

with my memory its like going for the 1st time everytime, maybe thats why i luv it so much
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    we had 14 days there in march/april and we managed to go to ak,mk,hs twice epcot just once. us and ioa just once. i felt we had a good 'go' at seeing as much as we could. there are some things we missed out on purpose and not bothered about like pop idol and some things i wanna see like lion king musical. you just cant do it all. but its fun trying!

Post Thanks / Like
    Completely see a park? As in watch every show, ride every ride, experience every attraction? I don't think you could ever fit it all in one vacation.

If you just want to see the most you can see in a trip then I'd say at least 1 day each for AK and DHS and 2 days each for MK and Epcot. Better still make it 2 days each for AK and DHS and 3 days each for MK and Epcot.