Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the best month for Florida weather?

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmmm we did plan for june but being told thats a bad idea because its very hot and humid. So thought may but then people in the office are saying thats the same.

December isnt warm enough for us

What month do you all like to go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, June can be very hot and humid, summer is really getting "ramped up" by then. June can also be wicked rainy, but then so can all of summer.

I'm not sure where you live, so I don't know what sort of climate you prefer?

We really like October. The humidity has fallen off, but it's still quite warm (enough for swimming) and the rain has backed off. It's still hurricane season, though. (Hurricane Season is June 1 through November 30).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Tink, it is really lovely month to go.

we go either Sept or Oct and it is a bit quieter too...

I still nice and tanned when I get home :-) It is lovely feeling coming back all tanned in time for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    October also has the Food and Wine Festival, and the various halloween parties at MK, and Universal, and now even Sea World.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    only ever been in october so cant say about any others. i dont fancy july tho what with the heat and all that rain

absolutely luv oct apart from last trip, ive never known days to be soooooo freezing cold brrrrrr
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    October is nice. FL would be great it weren't for all that humidity. I can handle the rain. Just not the air that feels like I'm breathing peanut butter.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree October is a wonderful time of year to be there. Last October the heat was an abnormality as it is generally a lot cooler than the 90 and 100+ degree temperatures that we experienced last year.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 206563
    I have to agree October is a wonderful time of year to be there. Last October the heat was an abnormality as it is generally a lot cooler than the 90 and 100+ degree temperatures that we experienced last year.
    so 09 was cold like 08 john?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always gone in the last week of January going into February, it's always been nice except last year. 2009 was FREEZING!

I've also been in March/April, which was nice but so busy it was difficult to really enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like
    been twice the last week of feb first week of march both times were fantastic weather no rain and hotter than our english summer

also been august weather was lovely but i didnt like the rain

next going first two weeks of april
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast