Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: off to Ireland in.....

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know my thoughts WARM CLOTHES. Far to many "Summers" spent in Ireland on the beach in a jumper or 3. Have a great time lovely and eat lot's of irish toffee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 13839
    You know my thoughts WARM CLOTHES. Far to many "Summers" spent in Ireland on the beach in a jumper or 3. Have a great time lovely and eat lot's of irish toffee.

    yes, warm clothes and rainmacs! soda bread, tayto crisps, spuds ~ yum!










  3. #13
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    29,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    That gorgeous bacon and the little pots of pate for breakfast. Black pudding and eggs with deep yellow yolks. Milk so rich, I first thought it was cream. Butter...ah, the Irish butter...

    Excuse me while I go over in that corner and drool. :o
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great time. Im just back from Ireland after a few days and had a lovely time.

    Margaret

  5. #15
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 14102
    That gorgeous bacon and the little pots of pate for breakfast. Black pudding and eggs with deep yellow yolks. Milk so rich, I first thought it was cream. Butter...ah, the Irish butter...

    Excuse me while I go over in that corner and drool. :o
    you're excused Tink! I won't be eating any of that meaty stuff though but i know what you mean...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 14375
    Have a great time. Im just back from Ireland after a few days and had a lovely time.

    Margaret
    I'm pleased you had a good time Mags

    I'm really looking forward to it now ~ it was supposed to be relaxing but we've lots planned now so we'll be busy...in a relaxed kind of way!










Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •