Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show off your pet

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my crazies...Belle is a 7 yr old Jack Russell Terrier, Seamus is a 7yr old Pug. Both are double trouble!!

[ATTACH]6002.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6003.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I the only one seeing the resemblance between Seamus and Brady? Look at those faces.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Dawn, they are cuties

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Rosie so cute!! Now that Dawn mentions it.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 207398
    Am I the only one seeing the resemblance between Seamus and Brady? Look at those faces.

Yes, I see it too...well they are brothers!!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like

Mabel on her 2nd birthday
    <TD class=line nowrap="nowrap"></TD></TD>

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my four furry children are all from animal rescues...sorry about the different pic sizes. I have Sorrel, my lovely brown bearded collie, but she has had her hair chopped off so she is more comfy! I've had her since she was 3 and she is now 7.

Basil, who is now a year old, and a little bit bigger than in this pic...he came to us when he was 5 weeks old and in trouble, and is a cross between a staffie terrier, lurcher, and german shepherd, and probably a couple of other things too!

Lola is a Laperm cat, and is boss of the whole house.

Mr Darcy who is a snow.marbled bengal, and unfortunatley a very avid rabbit hunter!

And our chickens we have had since December - Meggie, Rico, Ivy, Elizabeth, Edie, Sybil and Rosemary.

And our latest additions on Easter Sunday - Columbine hens Treacle and Honey. Honey lays blue eggs and Treacle lays pretty green ones!

I think that's all we have

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 207398

Dawn you beat me to it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 207564
    And our latest additions on Easter Sunday - Columbine hens Treacle and Honey. Honey lays blue eggs and Treacle lays pretty green ones!

I think that's all we have
    Are their eggs edible? What do they look like on the inside?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 207568
    Are their eggs edible? What do they look like on the inside?

Yes John, totally edible. They look the same inside, and are the same, except of course you can see the blue or green shell through the membrane that coats the inside! They are a pretty pastel colour. Most of the eggs laid nowadays are a variation of brown, but you can of course get breeds that lay white eggs, cream coloured ones, and even a sort of pale lilac.

Honey and Treacle are a hybrid that was developed a few years ago by crossing certain pure breeds (hybrids tend to lay more eggs), and you take a chance as to what eggs you get with them - 80% of them lay either green or blue eggs, and 20% lay creamy coloured or other pastel colours. We were really pleased that ours lay two different colours!!!

I must admit that when we first started giving those ones away to work colleagues they thought we had painted them

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are our Furbabies :D

We have Dakota who has now entered the "senior dog" time of life.

Then we have my bunnies. Floopy is the butterscotch colored one and he is no longer with us. Then we have Keek who is the grey one. He was my first baby and honestly, I don't think he is much longer for this world. He was my first baby and was part of my wedding gift from Dh. He is almost 10 years old which is crazy for a bunny. I snuggle him each day and enjoy the time we have together
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast