Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 127

Thread: How did you find this board?

  1. #101
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    14,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the correct phrase here would be, "I've got friends in low places" :wink:

    No Facebook here, only myspace...after all of Andrew's friends added me to their myspace friends list, he forbade me from joining facebook....he says it would be "very uncool" of me....I'm just waiting for the best time to really tee him off and join




  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    So there really isn't beer then

  3. #103
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 14630
    So there really isn't beer then
    Dawn's in charge of beer, you'll have to ask her :gy:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    5,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 14688
    Dawn's in charge of beer, you'll have to ask her :gy:
    I think she has a dusty old can of Skona around somewhere.





  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    northwoods of Maine
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    A can of panda shandy is more likley.

    I was given the wrong address as well

  7. #107
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 14693
    A can of panda shandy is more likley.

    I was given the wrong address as well
    well must admit the address isn't the best. We really should think of a better one

    It was rather hard trying to get a web address that hadn't already gone!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    5,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 14697
    well must admit the address isn't the best. We really should think of a better one

    It was rather hard trying to get a web address that hadn't already gone!
    How about

    www.theplacewherekeithandhismateshangout.com





  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,911
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh I like that webaddress
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"




    :muahaha:

  10. #110
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    16,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 14617
    I believe the correct phrase here would be, "I've got friends in low places" :wink:

    No Facebook here, only myspace...after all of Andrew's friends added me to their myspace friends list, he forbade me from joining facebook....he says it would be "very uncool" of me....I'm just waiting for the best time to really tee him off and join
    That's one of my favorite songs to sing












    I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •