Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epcot's Segway Tour

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone done this tour before? If so, was it "worth" it? Thanx.

Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, and absolutely! We had a ball! I was a little nervous about getting on the Segway at first as I already have balance problems, but I mastered it pretty quickly. I made all the mistakes a person can make in learning how to control it (it really isn't that hard :D ) and the instructor was a very supportive and patient person.

We want to do the one at FT. Wilderness now.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    this has been one of our must do's but never got around to it also want to do the segway around celebration :)

Post Thanks / Like
    We loved it! But I do have to say we just did the one at Ft Wilderness and enjoyed that much more! I felt kind of rushed through the world showcase. It was interesting but they seemed to take a lot more time instructing than actually moving in EPCOT.

At Ft Wilderness it's about 15 mins of teaching and more than 1 hour of going. We went over to the Wilderness Lodge and over to the barn at the Ft. We saw deer and other animals too.

Both were great but we were able to let loose a bit more at Ft Wilderness.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh thanks for that Rosie!!! I just may book it for Herself's birthday.

That's when we did the other one, and yes you are right, there was quite some time spent on instruction.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    How much was it if you dont mind me asking and how to book it? Might be nice wedding present for my DH

Post Thanks / Like
    details HERE Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, y'all! I may or may not go on Saturday, depending. I wanted to see Chubby Checker and visit the Flower Fest one last time. I was looking fo something new to do and thought it might be a good opportunity to do the tour.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    I booked it! Tomorrow morning at 9:30am I'll be learning how to ride a Segway! I'll let you all know how it goes. The reservationist said that the first hour is spent getting to know the Segway and the 2nd hour is actually doing the tour. It's too bad there's not just a 2hr. walking tour. Oh well. I'm PUMPED!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy yourself gwennie
    We did a full morning tour on a Segway a couple of years back and it was way cool

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast