Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CF Cards

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 207952
    Finger slipped & posted before I'd written the rest! Look at that post again now lol
    If I get it exchanged for a better model then they said they'd meet me half way on the price but I still can't afford to- the next one up is 200+ dearer.
    so the one you have is not the same as the one that broke, is that one discontinued? or dont you want that one again?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 207953
    so the one you have is not the same as the one that broke, is that one discontinued? or dont you want that one again?
    The one I've got *now* is the next model up from the one that broke, I wouldn't mind that one again but it seems to have been discontinued.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 207954
    The one I've got *now* is the next model up from the one that broke, I wouldn't mind that one again but it seems to have been discontinued.
    ok im with ya now lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I do think the image quality of the new SAM lense is going to be much better, though The grip on the camera isn't as good as the a200.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    From all the reviews I read, the grip is probably the only gripe.

The lens is definately better quality, with a faster and more accurate auto focus. I haven't noticed any difference in the build quality of the 2 lenses and I have been able to handle them side by side as my wife now has an A200 & A450 (Which came with the 18-55mm).

Pretty much everything else is the same as the A200 with just a few firmware tweeks to make it more `user friendly`

The camera is pretty much a sideways step from the a200, but the lens is definately an upgrade.

Post Thanks / Like
    Put them on eBay and all in all I've got over 30 for them!! Really only expected about 15.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I still had the charger from the a200 as well as the battery so I put it on eBay... last time I checked it was on 3.60.. which I expected. It had 2 minutes left and I was packing it away (I always pack it early and then write address on later) and refreshed the page and it was on 21.00!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12