Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    I have practicum today, but I was able to have a late start. Instead of leaving the house at 630am, I can leave at 830am. I am thrilled about this!

Mark, am so sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor cat You are doing the right thing, though Do you think your Mum will eventually get another cat to keep her company? I know it isn't a nice thing to think about but I'm sure she'd appreciate the company of an older rescue cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 208205
    Toughest day for me. My beautiful, funny, talented, selfish, untidy, stroppy eldest child moves out today. The peace it will bring will be wonderful. The silence it will ring will be deafening.
    :O Where is she moving to?

I was in college till 1 today, came home hoping to take some more pictures of Niamh in her new Wendy house (after Dad and I constructed last night) but it's pouring down!!

Yanni seems to be possibly gravid again (not 100% sure but she is showing a few signs) so hoping that the weather picks up tomorrow

My Mountain Dew arrived today :) It's a nice little taste of Florida that I enjoy
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm off up north to my family this weekend - not been back sonce Christmas so am looking forward to seeign everyone.

It's my Great Nieces Christening.

Back Sunday night as Ryan has GCSE's starting next week

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to Ryan with his GCSE's! Which is his first one?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkE, post: 208196
    Today is a bittersweet day for me: I've got to go say goodbye to Sparkie, my family's 18 year old cat. She has a tumor in her face / throat that the vet can't remove, she can't clean herself, can't eat anything other than sandwich meat (and that is hurting her), it's taking her ages to drink even the smallest amount of water, and she's struggling to breathe. It's the humane thing to do, but very sad. Prayers for my mom please, as me and my sister have grown up and moved out, leaving poor Sparkie with mom for the past few years. She'll miss her the most...

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 208206
    blimey already wheres she going uni or something claire or just in her own place....how old is pop the strop now ;) :)
    Just 18 a week ago. Gone off to live nearer her friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 208228

Claire! I didn't know Poppy was old enough to move out on her own! Surely not... surely she's still that little girl??? Ach. I feel so old.
    I don't think she is Tink but Poppy sadly does.
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 208276

:O Where is she moving to?
    A room in a shared house in a less than perfect area Josh :(

Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 208292
    Back Sunday night as Ryan has GCSE's starting next week

Sandra
    Good luck to Ryan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Claire, If she starts living on her own she'll soon realise where her bread is buttered
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 208325
    Claire, If she starts living on her own she'll soon realise where her bread is buttered
    she will get used to the freedom tho, come and go when she wants til she wants
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    My Friday just took a bit of a bad turn, I was cleaning my room & the fish tank and I knocked a desk lamp so that it was facing over the Fish's tub of water they where in. One of them is half-dead and the other seems fine. I know they're 'only goldfish' but I feel guilty that they could be in pain!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 208294
    Good luck to Ryan with his GCSE's! Which is his first one?
    RS - Tuesday
    Bus Studies - Weds
    Biology - Fri

4 next week then it's half term

Then June, Arun exams kick, he's got A level;s -it'll be fun in this house!!

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    to Claire and Mark

well gardening seems to be the name of the game this weekend. Dan starts his GCSEs on Tuesday too. G*d help us! let the stress levels continue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234