Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Post Thanks / Like
    wow Diane!! nice picture lauren has done - wish i could draw

i am addicted to scrapbooking and making mini books. I'll get some photos up sometime this week. I like photography and gardening and cooking and camping.

thanks for the crafting forum Keith

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 14032
    not sure if ive posted here ot not this is laurens freehand effort of a photo in pencil
    Great job Lauren Is it going to stay in the dining room when it's finished or are there plans for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 14080
    OH. I cannot get over the detail in the cross stitch!
    Teeny tiny stitches Tink....and many hours under a daylight lamp!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only imagine! Absolutely amazing.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Diane!!! I can't draw a straight line without a ruler.....

I used to paint. I used to quilt. I used to do cross stitch. I used to do stained glass....:rolleyes008:

Currently, I cook gourmet meals of grilled cheese. I do a mean laundry origami. Oh..and I do supply nourishment to a sweet little bundle of slobbering joy...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a recent interest, but I've started making walking sticks... I've finished three or four already, and given them away.. am currently making one of these (called a market stick rather than a crook, a 'posh' one for farmer's going into town - it curls in rather than out like a crook) from a hazel shank and burr elm handle. I'll post some pics when done. (this isn't one of mine!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Please do Mike We would love to see them
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see some pics too Mike :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 14608
    Wow Diane!!! I can't draw a straight line without a ruler.....

I used to paint. I used to quilt. I used to do cross stitch. I used to do stained glass....:rolleyes008:

Currently, I cook gourmet meals of grilled cheese. I do a mean laundry origami. Oh..and I do supply nourishment to a sweet little bundle of slobbering joy...
    you always make me laugh. Krista made me a BEAUTIFUL stained glass Mickey that hangs in the window in my office. She also made a Spiderman blanket for Alysia. I am in awe of her talents.

Diane that is beautiful work!!

My hobbies? Sleep seems to be my new one on the weekends......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    would you believe my talented DH not only makes Cheesecakes to die for...he beads, draws, makes dolls and just about anything else you can think of LOL...anytime something strikes his fancey he picks it up, masters it then finds something else lol. However the drawing and dolls has stuck around for most of his life.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 14893
    Krista made me a BEAUTIFUL stained glass Mickey that hangs in the window in my office..
    I remember those....it may have been Tink that posted a photo of hers (but don't quote me on that because it may have been you Johnie):rolleyes008:

Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 14898
    would you believe my talented DH not only makes Cheesecakes to die for...he beads, draws, makes dolls and just about anything else you can think of LOL...anytime something strikes his fancey he picks it up, masters it then finds something else lol. However the drawing and dolls has stuck around for most of his life.
    You should get a market stall! More pennies for WDW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast