Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Here's his RHS doll he made
    [ATTACH]212.vB[/ATTACH]
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 14909
    I remember those....it may have been Tink that posted a photo of hers (but don't quote me on that because it may have been you Johnie):rolleyes008:
    I think it may have been Donna who posted the picture. She gave one to me, Donna and beccaberry when we were at Lobsterfest one year.

Diane they are just beautiful and you are very good indeed :p015:i cant do anything like that, i do line dancing im not bad at it but it`s not a craft :rolleyes008:
    Jacqui xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 14939
    Diane they are just beautiful and you are very good indeed :p015:i cant do anything like that, i do line dancing im not bad at it but it`s not a craft :rolleyes008:
    Jacqui xxx
    Any photos....video links? I can just picture you in your cowboy hat and boots!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 14911
    Here's his RHS doll he made
    Attachment 212
    What are the dolls made of?

Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 14608
    Wow Diane!!! I can't draw a straight line without a ruler.....

I used to paint. I used to quilt. I used to do cross stitch. I used to do stained glass....:rolleyes008:

Currently, I cook gourmet meals of grilled cheese. I do a mean laundry origami. Oh..and I do supply nourishment to a sweet little bundle of slobbering joy...

I've got a lovely stained glass Mickey head with a Santa hat on that you made, Donna sent it to me for Christmas one year. It's gorgeous you are very clever

Diane no pics of me in a cowboy hat and boots yet but there will be in October after our line dance weekend in Carlisle yeeeha
    Jacqui xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 15154
    I've got a lovely stained glass Mickey head with a Santa hat on that you made, Donna sent it to me for Christmas one year. It's gorgeous you are very clever
    Awww...thanks!!! Maybe I'll start doing those again...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Dianne those are way beyond what I can do, wish I had not promised to show you mine, now, but when I can I still will, but those are just great.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammiepo, post: 24395
    Dianne those are way beyond what I can do, wish I had not promised to show you mine, now, but when I can I still will, but those are just great.
    Why thanks Grammie but, they aren't that brilliant, I know my limits
    I certainly wished I had done something in the painting/design theme when I left school .... alas, too late now

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast