Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: woo hoo can book our seats today

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    today is our 324 day window so can book which seats we want .... just waiting for travel agent to ring me back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope you can get the seats you wanted!

    Where you hoping to sit? (Which airline you are flying with?)




  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 208691
    hope you can get the seats you wanted!

    Where you hoping to sit? (Which airline you are flying with?)
    hi jeff

    were not bothered where we sit aslong as were all together were flying with virgin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 208692
    hi jeff

    were not bothered where we sit aslong as were all together were flying with virgin
    Love Virgin airline

    How many of you going?




  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 208694
    Love Virgin airline

    How many of you going?

    just me the hubby and 3 of our children ....our eldest didnt want to go this time

    friends were going too but there going to new york instead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D Makes it more real, doesn't it!! I love flying with Virgin, fantastic airline
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    id try to get seats in front of the engines trace, i found that droning engine noise more bearable there. i got seats right behind PE because of my condition and to store the oxygen bottle but there were a few rows, 2 i think behind ours which would do. it was in front of the main eco cabin so really quiet which i found very relaxing for the flight :D
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 208813
    id try to get seats in front of the engines trace, i found that droning engine noise more bearable there. i got seats right behind PE because of my condition and to store the oxygen bottle but there were a few rows, 2 i think behind ours which would do. it was in front of the main eco cabin so really quiet which i found very relaxing for the flight :D
    We get those seats too, Mick - row 21 just behind the downstairs PE. I don't think you can pre-book rows 22 -25 which are the ones behind the special assistance row :)







    1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie2, post: 209109
    We get those seats too, Mick - row 21 just behind the downstairs PE. I don't think you can pre-book rows 22 -25 which are the ones behind the special assistance row :)
    ah thats why i got them then....so much room i could virtually walk round there lol
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •