Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macbook Case

Post Thanks / Like
    I need a case for my macbook for taking it to college and/or uni etc. What makes are generally a good quality?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Incase 15" Hardshell Case for MacBook Pro - Apple Store (U.K.)

I had something similar to this, it does makes the macbook feels much heavier but it protected it quite well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, should have been more specific, I need a bag or a sleeve so that I can transport it safely.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh,

If it were me going to college or uni (again), I'd for sure get a back pack style case. If your colleges are anything like ours, you do a lot of walking, bike riding, etc. around campus. Having a back pack allows you to put your laptop and your books in one single container that you can strap to your back. Much easier to carry in my opinion.

The Apple UK store has a number of them here.

Both Incase and Brenthaven have gotten good reviews.

Can't speak about the Tucano ones since I've never heard anything about them.

Tom (... wish I'd had a computer when I was in college!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys I'll have a look at those. I've seen the ones on apple store but wondered if anyone had any good (or bad even) reviews so I'll have a look at ones on the apple website
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh,

If you see one you like but it doesn't have a review, be sure to check the US Apple Store also. I just checked the Brenthaven Expandable Trek Backpack and while the UK site doesn't show any reviews, the US site does! Just substitute US for UK in the URL.

Tom (... comparative shopping!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the market cornered on laptop bags... well, between Keith and I we do.

My favorite so far is a Mandarina Duck over the shoulder.

I do think a backpack is a great idea though. I had one at uni, and it made a world of difference.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I'll have a look at them
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast