Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: im so stressed out at the moment

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 209206
    i think she has stopped contact with me because im part of her old life im also very open and upfront with her and if i dont like what she is doing i tell her.

its been a month now and originally she said she was leaving hubby in the house with the kids so they wouldnt have there lives turned upside down BUT now she wants the hosue sold.

all i see is a very selfish woman and to be honest i dont want someone like that as my friend.

she didnt even shed a tear when she drove away from the house. a very hard hearted person.
    what a silly woman she is. she couldnt have cared much for your friendship trace could she, i know what kind of person you are and she has to be mad to give that up.

he doesnt have to sell at all trace he can stay there until the kids are 18, same applies if he left and she stayed to bring them up, i think shes shot herself in the foot, but he sounds like hes well rid of her. to not even shed a tear when she left those poor kiddies just goes to show what sort of cold hearted person she is. and your right you dont need friends like that, her hubs is lucky to have a friend like you that cares
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 209236
    what a silly woman she is. she couldnt have cared much for your friendship trace could she, i know what kind of person you are and she has to be mad to give that up.

he doesnt have to sell at all trace he can stay there until the kids are 18, same applies if he left and she stayed to bring them up, i think shes shot herself in the foot, but he sounds like hes well rid of her. to not even shed a tear when she left those poor kiddies just goes to show what sort of cold hearted person she is. and your right you dont need friends like that, her hubs is lucky to have a friend like you that cares
    you dont realise at the time until something like this happens how worthless someone see's your friendship
    and how hurtful it can be.
    he has got a appointment with a solicator this week to find out where he stands as she also hasnt gave him a single penny since she left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 209269
    you dont realise at the time until something like this happens how worthless someone see's your friendship
    and how hurtful it can be.
    he has got a appointment with a solicator this week to find out where he stands as she also hasnt gave him a single penny since she left.
    just goes to show you doesnt it :(

the solicitor will tell him she has to pay maintainence to him for the kids exact same thing that happened to a friend at xmas, she left and she has to pay him
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    would just like to say im feeling way much better today ... i still havent heard from my friend but hey ho its her loss

craig took carl out last night and he had a great time and realised theres much more to life

he called in today to say thanks for a great evening

my friends mum has been awful to her grandaughter because she didnt want to go to the caravan with her mum so she has been told she is not welcome at her house (she's only 15)

they are all really postitive thou and having a great time living with dad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123