Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: im so stressed out at the moment

Post Thanks / Like
    so stressed i feel my head is going to blow .......not anything in particular just a whole bundle of things

suffering from headaches more than ever too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    hope you feel better soon trace

Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    always here Hun x

Post Thanks / Like
    didnt help that today we had a stupid locum as our pharmacist is cycling in spain meant to be shut at 6.00 i didnt leave till 6.20

she just didnt know what she was doing and we have baskets galore all over the sides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear... have a nice bath, glass of wine and watch the soap awards - a bit of mindless tv and relaxation will do you good

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope things improve soon Tracy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 209143
    Oh dear... have a nice bath, glass of wine and watch the soap awards - a bit of mindless tv and relaxation will do you good

Sandra
    sounds great sandra

i just feel as if i have the weight of the world on my shoulders at the moment

a friend who i have been there through thick and thin for 17 years and who i considered to be one of my best friends changed jobs from where i work to somewhere esle. in the past year she has changed beyond belief and has hardly bothered to send a text or even make a phone call but what has topped it off is that she walked out on her hubby (who is truly fantastic with her) and 3 children the youngest being 10 to pursue a life that is all about her.

we werent just friends we were family and to watch what she has done is awful .... to the point that i dont even want to talk to her.

her hubby is doing a fantastic job keeping his family together.

then to top it off we have a lovely old man that comes into the pharmacy most days for something or another but i started to worry when we discovered that between us all each day he had bought 32 co codamal a day so had to talked to our pharmacy to put a stop to it ...... i dont like the fact he is obviously taking more painkillers than he is meant to

perhaps i just need to switch off and not let things that are happening around me bother me so much

wow that was a long winded post

xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    No it wasn't long winded at all. You need to vent sometimes and this is a safe place to do it.

You care about your work, and the people who come in. Anything else and it wouldn't be you.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend! Something really odd going on there for such a complete change in a person. I hope she sorts herself out before permanent damage is done to her children and (I'll guess soon to be former) husband.

Try to relax, and get some real rest. Do something nice for yourself, ok?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    was it someone she met in her new job? that can and does happen a lot, you hear about it all the time
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast