Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox family ( now with added Sunshine pics)

Post Thanks / Like
    We live next to a field that has a radio mast in it - on the far side of the mast there is a den and if we are lucky at this time of year the vixen comes out to show off her cubs

they were playing for about 1/2 an hour this afternoon so I managed a few pics - raining this afternoon so the light was really really poor and they were a long long way away - so apologies that the pics are blurry and dull but it was just lovely to see them playing with mum

Fox family

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Fox family

Great pics Chris. Almost as if mom could tell you were taking pictures of her and the babies.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

The vixen had her eye on you Chris.. looking after her babies and watching the funny man with a camera

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like

......and then the sun came out

Taking the shots with just a sliver of evening sun makes a huge difference to the quality of the pics I think you'll agree

I could watch this family all day long
    Fox in Sunshine

Post Thanks / Like
    wow! how far away were you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are fantastic shots Chris You really need to make your own site to show off your photography! They'd be great on canvasses.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    They were about 100m away Brit - that lens just brings things within the range of 'worth having a crack' even at 100mm they were tiny orange dots - can't really tell how good focus is until you get back in to the PC.

It was just amazing watching the cubs roll and play

Post Thanks / Like
    What lovely shots,
    I really miss looking out our back window and seeing the foxes playing.
    We have seen 1 fox cross our garden and heard one crying in the last week but not the same as seeing them every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a fox den in our garden.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was an amazing day yesterday , watched the fox cubs playing with the kids then at 9 the Badger came snuzzling around and it was really still very light then - incredible that you can press your nose up agaist the glass and be about an inch away from a supposedly shy nocturnal animal - and as we looked out and the twilight we saw about 3-4 bats flying around - it was a wild afternoon :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast