Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it really Friday or is it wishful thinking?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing for lots and lots of luck for you sister Tink

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Tink :)

Well, just finished work for the weekend. Going to get some house work done for a couple of hours until DH comes home with fish & chips for an easy tea tonight.

Tomorrow, we are going to Alnwick Castle and Gardens as they are offering all public service workers free admission with their families. This is a saving of well over 40 for the two of us.
    DH will take his camera and we'll have a lovely picninc too. I may test out my new camcorder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Tink.

Karate tomorrow morning then I've promised Steven we'll set up his new water slide in the garden. Sunday I am off to the local animal sanctuary again to ask questions about their tortoises. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Tink

It's 'our' football clubs 10th anniversary celebration disco and presentation evening later!

Baseball all day tomorrow and then would like a seaside visit on Sunday but we have so much to do around the house - I know we will end up going out though!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck Tink

We're having a BBQ tonight :) I think judging by her behaviour today Yanni might be gravid but not 100% sure still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 209397
    Good luck Tink.

Karate tomorrow morning then I've promised Steven we'll set up his new water slide in the garden. Sunday I am off to the local animal sanctuary again to ask questions about their tortoises. :D
    :D Remember to get pics of their shells, their plastrons (it's fine to put them on their backs for a few minutes) and their tail area
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all. I've made it through the day, and that's a good thing.

Now... we wait a bit to see if the luck will hold, eh?

Take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Out with dog at 6.15am for a lovely walk on the downs - just me, doggle, and the morning bird chorus.

Can now tick Dunnock and Great Spotted Woodpecker off my geeky bird list. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, oh! Nothing better to start the day with, then a good bird spotting or two!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink, what are you doing up at 4:59 am?

Post Thanks / Like
    Was up at 4:20. :D :D :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast