Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it really Friday or is it wishful thinking?!

Post Thanks / Like
    yee hah it's here, no alarm clock for 2 days, no lunchboxes, no rushing around in the morning!

at Mums tomorrow evening for a ladies get together with mum, my aunty, cousins, sisters and a couple of friends. Drinks, nibbles and lots of chatting!

Matthew has racing on Sunday. Jamie will be working on his friends car which has been parked on my drive/garden since it broke down last Saturday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we'll be stuck in orchestra tomorrow but the rest of the weekend is ours and it looks , for the forst time in months, to be a lovely weekend weather wise

Post Thanks / Like
    curry night tonight i think.....looks like we are in for a hot weekend too, might even get the barbie out too :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    i've had the barbie out loads already, and i've decided i am going to mostly cook outdoors if possible over the next few months, fingers crossed the weather forecast is correct for a change!

Post Thanks / Like
    i work most saturdays so dont really look forward to the weekend any more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 209344
    i work most saturdays so dont really look forward to the weekend any more

booooo to that

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't say much right now so I hope you'll understand, but if you could wish me a little luck today, that would be much appreciated.

I'll be working from home for the most part, and then who knows what for the weekend. Have some housework that desperately needs doing, and a lawn that needs mowing now at least once per week.

Maybe that's what we'll do, take the gas mower for repair. The electric mower is HEAVY!

Not sure what our weather will be. Heading to the rainy afternoon days now, so am not sure if we'll have storms this weekend or not.

Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course we'll wish you luck in whatever you need it for Tink! Barrels in fact Hope all is well. Track meet and hockey this week-end. Today is our anniversary as well. Our new dog should have been named Houdini, he is as good as gold when we're home but has real trouble being seperated from us even for a short time. It's supposed to rain on Saturday and I have another shower to go to on Sunday. I don't think I'll ever do the flowers at this rate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know what's cooking Tink but wishing you all the luck in the world my friend.

I am really glad it is Friday as I haven't really had a day of nothing to do in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow and Sunday might be good days for that sort of thing because we are expecting rain and possible T'storms for the weekend.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of luck Tink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast