Thread: Toy Story 3... online featurette

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're as anxious as I am for this one!

Interesting point in this one that I picked up on. The voice of Barbie is being done by Jodie Benson who also did Ariel in the Little Mermaid.

As an interesting aside to that (at least to me), she lives in North Georgia now, just up the road about 10 miles from me.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hsOEfMiPndA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hsOEfMiPndA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tom (... to Sunnyside, and beyond!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'M TOO EXCITED!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    brilliant! can't wait to see it. Pixar is just brilliant.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are hoping we can see it in 3D when we are in Florida.

My 14 year old is as excited about seeing this one as he was about Toy Story one which he got from Santa on video back in 1997, when he was only 2 and a half. heeheehee!

He still has his Woody and Buzz Lightyear.

The first time he watched it, he broke his little heart when Buzz tried to fly out the window but fell and broke his arm.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to believe I was only 3 when I saw toy-story. I remember going to see Toy Story 2 for one of my Birthdays and it was amazing!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)