Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car rental Companies at MCO

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link to the list of rental car agencies available at Orlando airport :drive2: I promise that as soon as we get a chance we ARE going to fancy things up a bit, but for now I wanted to get this up for those of you with trips coming up :207:

http://www.orlandoairports.net/ops/rac.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    and just an FYI, Thrifty is OFF SITE. I was none too pleased to learn this last time.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I like the list from MCO because it shows on site and off site agencies.

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend from work is flying out to Disney at the end of may next year. They are staying in a villa in kissimee and are intending to hire a car for the length of their stay. There will be four adults and two children and they don't know whether to hire one or two cars ? any recommendations on the size of the cars? which is the cheapest hire car company ? :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncyTigger, post: 73787
    There will be four adults and two children and they don't know whether to hire one or two cars ? any recommendations on the size of the cars? which is the cheapest hire car company ? :p015:
    I would suggest a minivan for a party of that size in order to accommodate all of the luggage etc..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncyTigger, post: 73787
    My friend from work is flying out to Disney at the end of may next year. They are staying in a villa in kissimee and are intending to hire a car for the length of their stay. There will be four adults and two children and they don't know whether to hire one or two cars ? any recommendations on the size of the cars? which is the cheapest hire car company ? :p015:
    when we last went with 6 people in 04, a 7 seater van wasnt big enough we had cases in the inside as the boot was nowhere near big enough, id go for an 8 str to be sure, it swallowed our stuff this time with ease we wenr with dollar and this is it

Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your help :p015::p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Car Hire photos

I thought it may be a good idea to post photos of our cars along with the name of the company we used to hire them from for our members reference.

We used Dollar in August 2010. We booked a compact car but were given a free upgrade to intermediate....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Car Hire photos

Sorry for the poor shot of the car! January 2010, we booked a compact car with Dollar and again we were given a free upgrade to intermediate and got....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re: Car Hire photos

I booked an intermediate and given a free upgrade to a full size also by dollar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast