Thread: OMG

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going back AGAIN (this will be the 4th time since Jan.) in a couple weeks. It's only for one night. I'm going by myself, playing hooky from work on a Friday, and staying at All-Star Sports.

I decided to go one last time before I'm blacked out for the summer. I REALLY want to see the Main Street Electrical Parade and the fireworks show at MK.

I am not totally sure on what to do during the day. I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend all day at MK so I was thinking about hanging out at Epcot and riding over on the monorail, or checking out Hollywood Studios, to which I've never been.

WHAT DO I DO?? I'm open to suggestions! Maybe I should just relax by the pool or go to DowntownD until the evening. Suggestions, please!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Or maybe check out the Boardwalk Resort?
    I've never thought about bus-hopping to these places, either. Is it as easy to get around by bus from place to place as I think?
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    You've never been to DHS? Really? You must remedy that!!

lol I can tell you that if I lived in FL, I would be going A LOT more than I do now and I go a lot :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    you will love DHS - sometimes its my most favourite park

Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize the first showing of the MSEP is going to be on a Sunday, yes? (Or at least that's my understanding).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! That's exciting! And I can't believe you've never been to DHS either!

Have fun!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    In the Mickey Monitor it says that Summer Nightastic! Fireworks run June 6-August 14. MSEP also starts June 6. I'm going on June 11th so...HOPEFULLY MM is correct and they both start on the 6th.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. the 6th is Sunday, so that works.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg. After all the stuff that got dumped on me at work today (AFTER the 3-day weekend) I am going to need this 3-day weekend!! HA! Looking forward to DHS & MK!!
    Gwen